NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL UNITED STATES RESIDENTS (SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF RHODE ISLAND) AND IS GOVERNED BY UNITED STATES LAW
THESE RULES GOVERN ALL ASPECTS OF PARTICIPATION AND PRIZE AWARD.
1. Introduction. SQUARE DEAL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, LLC’s Sweepstakes/Grand Prize Drawing (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Square Deal Construction Company, LLC (“Sponsor”). One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
ONLY ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
2. How to Enter. The Sweepstakes begins on September 22, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on December 21, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Promotion Period“). You can enter the sweepstakes by visiting the Sponsor’s Yelp, Facebook, or Google page. Then, post a review about your experience with the Sponsor, and email a screenshot or link to your review to your Center. Any positive or negative review is eligible. An eligible entrant may use any of the review websites. Entries will not be eligible if a screenshot or link is not sent to the Sponsor. Limit one entry per person per review website during the Promotion Period. Multiple entries submitted by a single person on the same review site are void.
3. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Oregon, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings and grandparents) and household members of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible. By participating, entrant agrees to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited. Winners agree that the sponsor, its affiliates and their agencies and employees shall not be liable for injury, loss, or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this promotion or from acceptance or use of the Grand Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to verify that any winner meets eligibility requirements.
4. Conditions of Entry. Eligible entrants must enter via the method as described above. Incomplete entries are void. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. You will receive up to six (6) entries into the Sweepstakes per quarter. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with are void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins or any other method will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Drawing. Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential Grand Prize Winner from among all eligible entries received, on or around December 21, 2017. The drawing will be conducted by an official of the Sponsor whose decision is final and binding. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her home state, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. Except where prohibited, potential winner must complete, sign and submit a Declaration of Compliance, Liability, Travel & Publicity Release (“Declaration”) within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to submit the Declaration within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place at random from among all eligible entries received. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled within 6 weeks after winner verification.
6. Prize. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize that will be received by the Sweepstakes winner is one $50 Visa gift card. The winner may not transfer the Grand Prize and cannot exchange the Grand Prize for equivalent cash value. No substitution of the Grand Prize is allowed, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of greater or equal value. Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with prize receipt and use. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The total retail value of the Grand Prize is $50.
7. Winners. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and Promoter’s use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. If, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing using all entries received as of the termination date. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the end of the Promotion Period, notice will be posted at http://www.squaredeal4you.com. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Sponsor’s website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Release. By receipt of any prize, winner agrees that Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the agents, employees, directors and officers of these companies, are not liable whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or from winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes.
9. Limitations of Liability. Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (6) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (7) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or from downloading any material from Sponsor’s website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor’s website by a hypertext link. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes if it is possible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time during the Promotion Period. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
10. Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida (Palm Beach County Division) or the appropriate Florida State Court located in Palm Beach County, Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant, or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
12. Rules Request: For a copy of these official rules, send a legal-size, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Square Deal Fall Review Sweepstakes – Official Rules, 300 W 1st Street, Newberg, OR 97132, prior to the end of the Promotion Period.
13. Winner List. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the Promotion Period end date (listed above) and no later than December 31, 2017. For the Winner List, send an email with subject line: Square Deal Fall Review Sweepstakes Winner List to email@example.com.
14. VISA® is a registered trademark of Visa, Inc. This promotion is not sponsored or otherwise endorsed by VISA®.